When it comes to small business loans, you may have more options than you think. Options include Small Business Administration (SBA) loans, small business loans secured by property and real estate, and more. Therefore, even if your business is relatively new, you may be able to qualify for better small business loans than you might expect. Some of the common business loan options available to you are listed below.
If you would like to learn more, our commercial banking specialists at Jefferson Bank in St. Louis can explain the different types of business loans available to you and how to build your business credit. We have helped thousands of St. Louis businesses grow from small businesses throughout our history of 125 years of fiscally sound and locally focused business lending.
Please call our St. Louis bank offices at 314-621-0100 or complete our online contact form so that one of our experienced lenders can help you determine which business loan option is best for you.
Types of Small Business Loans
Here are some of the small business loans that are available to you:
- SBA Loans: There are small business loans sponsored by the Federal Government’s Small Business Administration provided to qualified borrowers at attractive terms.
- Expansion and acquisition loans: These small business loans are designed to help you expand your operations or buy another business.
- Small business loans secured by commercial real estate: You may get better terms on your loans when you put up equity in commercial real estate or property as collateral.
- Working capital lines of credit: Establishing a small business line of credit can help your business maintain an adequate cash position. It is best to setup a line of credit before you need it.
- Equipment and vehicle financing: These truck loans, loans for manufacturing equipment, and other useful small business loans can help you grow your productivity.
In addition to the common types of loans above, our small business loans division can also customize financing packages that match the unique requirements of your company and the special conditions of your industry. At Jefferson Bank, our loan officers get to know all the people and companies who borrow our small business loans. You’re more than just a line item in a database to us – we work with you to make sure that the loans we provide drive your future success. That’s been our business model for 125 years, and we’re not going to abandon it.
Contact Jefferson Bank for Small Business Loans in St. Louis
At Jefferson Bank, we work hard to ensure that your small business loans work to grow your enterprise. Our loan officers will help you to get the right small business loans for your current needs that won’t weigh you down with excessively high interest rates and fees.
Our special knowledge of St. Louis business conditions and our experience providing small business loans to companies like yours – particularly for small to medium business with revenues ranging from $1 to $50 million per year – makes it possible for us to offer more competitive terms than many national banks and other local competitors.
We provide uncommonly fast responses to loan applications. To get started borrowing small business loans today, call our office at 314-621-0100. You can also use our online contact form to contact our St. Louis banking experts.