You can manage your finances with our free Online Financial Management system. Unlike many other banks that only offer bare-bones online banking services, we offer full-fledged online money management software to help you manage your finances, set up a budget, track spending by category, setup and monitor progress on financial goals, and more.
Setting up a budget is easy in My Finance. It uses your account information and transaction history to help you establish a budget. You can also run reports to compare transactions on all of your financial accounts to your budget to keep your finances on track. My Finance is an easy online money management system to help you define and accomplish your financial goals.
For more information about our bank in St. Louis and our online money management system, call us at 314-621-0100 or use our convenient online contact form.
Tips for Effective Online Money Management
The main benefit of using our online money management system is that it saves you a lot of time-consuming labor entering transaction information. Instead of having to balance checkbooks and manage accounts manually, our online money management software does most of the work for you. That way, you can spend more time on planning and organizing your budget instead of manually entering account information.
Here are some suggestions for how you can be more effective with your online money management:
- Define your financial goals in quantitative and qualitative terms: You should be specific and realistic when setting your financial goals for the future.
- Develop your budget around how you actually spend money: Many people go off the rails with their online money management when they fail to realistically measure how much money they spend. With our online money management software, it’s easy to see your spending trends. Match your budget to the actual spending you see with our online money management.
- Mix functional goals with ‘fun’ goals: Paying off your mortgage early is an ambitious goal shared by many people – but it’s something that requires a lot of deferred gratification. Include smaller fun goals in your budget for things like meals at nice restaurants and travel so that it’s not all work and no play.
- Check up regularly with your online money management service: Use our convenient online money management software regularly to have a good idea of how much money you have available to you and how close you are to achieving your goals. Knowing the real numbers makes it easier to make smarter decisions.
- Get the whole family on board: Use shared logins to our online money management service so that your spouse or partner understands the household financial situation and agrees with the goals. That way, you can achieve those goals faster and with fewer setbacks.
Learn More About Our Online Money Management Tools
For more information about our online money management system and how it can help you achieve your financial goals, give us a call at 314-621-0100 or use our convenient online contact form. As one of the leading banks in St. Louis, we look forward to helping you plan your financial future.