At Jefferson Bank, we’re big on saving you time. That’s why we offer full-featured mobile banking services that you can access with your smartphone and tablet anywhere that you have data service.
With the free JBT Direct Mobile App, you can quickly and securely complete a full range of banking transactions from your smart phone or tablet. If you already have an online banking account simply download our free JBT Direct app for iPhone or Android from the Apple App Store or Google Play store and start mobile banking today.
For more information about mobile banking with one of the best banks in St. Louis, call us at 314-621-0100 or use our online form.
Mobile Banking Features
Here are some of the features you can access with our mobile banking app:
- Check your balance: See how much money you have in your checking accounts, savings accounts, and investment accounts with Jefferson Bank.
- Transfer funds: Make payments, move money between checking and savings, and send cash to friends and family.
- Locate the nearest branch or ATM: You don’t need to search around for an ATM when you have our smartphone app. With mobile banking, you can find the nearest ATM wherever you are.
- Pay bills: Use our mobile banking app to take care of your bills while you’re on the go or have a free moment: waiting in line at the coffee shop, sitting in the dentist’s waiting room, or when a commercial comes on during your favorite show.
- View alerts: Get mobile banking alerts when your balance reaches a defined threshold, when there’s a bill due, and more. Stay organized and on top of your personal finances with our mobile banking technology.
Customizing Your Mobile Banking Experience
To manage your mobile banking including which accounts to display, log in to Online Banking, select Options, select Mobile settings.
Before signing up, you may also want to view our Mobile Banking Service Agreement
Best Practices for Mobile Banking Security
To keep your accounts secure when using our mobile banking services, you should only access your accounts while using a trusted and secure internet connection.
That means connecting to mobile banking:
- Through your mobile service provider’s data service
- From your secure home wireless network
- From a secure office wireless network
- Or another secure network connection
You should not access mobile banking from a public WiFi connection such as those available at libraries, coffee shops, restaurants, hotel lobbies, conference centers, and other networks that are not password-protected and encrypted.
Failure to follow good mobile banking security practices could result in loss of funds due to identity theft or other fraud. At Jefferson Bank, we work hard to protect our customers from losses due to theft and fraud. Help us keep you safe by following good mobile banking security practices.
Learn more about mobile banking security
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Mobile Banking Solutions
For more information about mobile banking, call us at 314-621-0100 or send us a message through our online contact form. As one of the best banks in St. Louis, we are always ready to answer your questions!