Do you need equipment financing to get your business to the next stage of growth? Are you struggling to find a bank who values your business and who actually treats commercial banking as a priority?
At Jefferson Bank, we’re big on small business: yours! When you get equipment financing from us, we make sure that the loan helps you to succeed. Our loan officers work with customers for years at a time. Unlike other banks that have high turnover, we have industry-leading rates of loan officer retention. That means that your lender gets to know you and is committed to your business’ success.
For 125 years, we’ve been making St. Louis more prosperous. We’re not just loan originators who will sell your equipment loan to another bank as soon as the ink dries on the contract. We will work with you over time to increase your success.
To learn more about our equipment financing services or to start a loan application, call us at 314-621-0100 or use our convenient contact form on our website. All loan decisions are made locally so we respond to all loan applications quickly.
Why St. Louis Small Businesses Seek Equipment Financing
Equipment financing provides small- to medium-sized businesses with the means to expand without requiring the build-up of large cash reserves. It’s often easier use equipment financing to purchase or lease the vehicles and equipment you need with a specialized loan than it is to purchase it in cash.
Here’s why many small businesses in St. Louis often seek equipment financing loans:
- Enables business expansion faster: You can’t produce products or complete services without the right equipment. Therefore, equipment financing can increase your ability to do business, thus bringing in the revenue that you’ll use to repay the loans.
- Makes it possible to purchase specialized equipment for limited engagements: In some cases, a factory or other type of business may need equipment financing to handle the temporary purchase or lease of equipment to handle a single job. Equipment financing can make a project that would otherwise not be feasible possible.
- Frees up cash reserves for other priorities: With equipment financing, cash that would go towards equipment purchases can go towards hiring, marketing, or other important business expenses.
- Empowers the business to replace broken-down machines sooner: When a business suffers a sudden breakdown that isn’t covered by insurance equipment financing can keep your business running smoothly with the machinery you need to get the job done on time.
- Provides access to start-up capital without the need to sacrifice equity: For businesses opening a new division or entrepreneurs starting a new company, equipment financing can get you the machinery you need to start bringing in new customers without the need to sacrifice equity to other investors.
Learn More About Our St. Louis Equipment Financing
To find out more about our equipment financing services or to apply for a loan, call us at 314-621-0100 or use our convenient contact form on our website. We look forward to helping you see why we’re one of the best banks in St. Louis for commercial banking loans and more.