There is no higher priority for our entire Jefferson Bank and Trust Company family than the health and safety of our clients, employees, vendors and communities. We are closely monitoring the status of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and encourage everyone to follow guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state and local authorities.
All of Jefferson Bank and Trust Company’s offices are open during normal business hours. We’re here for you!
Unscrupulous individuals are taking advantage of this pandemic to commit fraud. Please remember that Jefferson Bank and Trust Company will never contact you to request that you provide a login ID, password, PIN number, Social Security number, birthdate or any other information. We will never email you a link to verify any of this personal information. We will not ask you to take cash out of your bank account and recommend that you use your Jefferson Bank and Trust debit card to make payments to avoid handling cash. Please click security tips on our web site at jbt-stl.com for more information.
If you currently use Internet Banking, we ask that you sign up for Electronic Statements. Electronic Statements are: in a portable document format (pdf), secured by a passcode, save paper and cannot be stolen out of your mailbox or delivered to your neighbor in error by the postal carrier. To sign up please login to your JBT Direct Internet Banking account and click the online statement tab, then click on enrollment, follow the on screen instructions, accept the terms and conditions, and click the enroll now button. Please call your local office if you require help.
Customers are encouraged to utilize all of the remote banking capabilities provided by Jefferson Bank and Trust Company.
- JBT Direct Online banking at JBT-STL.com
- Check balances, view 1 year of transactions and check images, transfer funds, pay bills, manage cards and mobile banking settings, sign up for and receive electronic statements and more.
- JBT Direct Mobile Banking app available on your mobile device at the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Deposit checks to your bank account using your smart phone and perform all of the functions listed above under online banking
- JBT Direct Online Cash Management / Remote Deposit Capture
- Provide and control access for multiple users at your company, deposit checks using a high-speed scanner, process ACH files to collect or send payments electronically, and perform all of the functions listed above under online banking
- 24 Hour Automated Telephone Banking at 1.877.436.2275
For more information about any of these services please visit our web site at JBT-STL.com or call the office closest to you.
We encourage everyone to stay informed and refer to the following resources as new information becomes available:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- St. Louis County Department of Public Health
- St. Louis City Department of Health
If you are impacted financially by exposure to the coronavirus or have any questions please contact your account officer or your local office.
IRS Launches Online Economic Impact Payments Tool To Check Status, Provide Payment Info
On April 15, 2020 the IRS launched an online tool at https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment that enables consumers who have previously filed a tax return to check the status of their economic impact payment. Consumers can see the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited in their bank accounts or mailed to them and provide their bank account information to receive direct deposit if it is not currently on file with the IRS.
Please return to this web page for updates.
This page was last updated 06/11/2020.