Do you get the sense that many banks don’t care about extending commercial loans to small and medium-sized businesses like yours?
At Jefferson Bank & Trust, commercial loans to St. Louis businesses are the core of our business. We make it a priority to provide superior service and prudent lending to increase the prosperity of the St. Louis business community.
When you contact us, you’ll get a real person on the other line – not a robot or an undertrained employee who will be gone next week.
When you apply for commercial loans, an experienced loan officer will tailor the loan to specifically meet your needs. We will develop a long-term relationship and get to know you in order to anticipate the future funding and service requirements that your business may require to reach greater heights of success.
Jefferson Bank and Trust is a preeminent lender to the small and medium-sized business community in St. Louis. We’ve built that reputation by providing prudent and effective commercial loans to help businesses both expand and weather market downturns. We’re with you for both bull and bear markets.
Nurturing close relationships with the people who borrow our commercial loans allows us to service their current commercial lending needs and to anticipate their future needs as well. We know where you’ve been and where you want to go next.
To learn more or speak with a loan officer at our St. Louis bank, call us at 314-621-0100 or contact us online.
Commercial Loan Types
In today’s competitive environment, most companies require financing for working capital, equipment purchase, or construction needs. Our dedicated credit specialists can help you select the right product from our full range of credit facilities including:
- Small Business Loans: We offer commercial loans tailored to the unique needs of small businesses.
- SBA Loans: These commercial loans are sponsored by the Federal Government’s Small Business Administration for qualified businesses at competitive rates.
- Expansion and acquisition loans: These loans can help you hire a division of new employees or the funds can be used to acquire another business.
- Loans secured by commercial real estate: We offer the opportunity for you to get more competitive terms on your commercial loans by using commercial property such as an office, storefront, or warehouse as security.
- Working capital lines of credit: You can borrow a flexible small business line of credit to help your business manage risk and maintain access to liquidity.
- Equipment and vehicle financing: We offer truck loans as well as loans for equipment such as machinery and other important tools that you need to succeed.
Our commitment to customer service in commercial loans means that we only make loans that we truly believe you can use effectively to accomplish your goals. We respond quickly to all applications for commercial loans and all decisions are made locally. When we start the lending process, we get to know you and your business so that we can ensure that the terms work to enable your success.
We customize every loan to the individual business borrowing it – we don’t do one-size-fits-all commercial lending at Jefferson Bank. Call us at 314-621-0100 if you are ready to find out more about our commercial lending services and how we’re a step above other banks in St. Louis.