If there’s one thing that’s wrong with banking today, it’s that it’s become so impersonal.
Most other banks will do everything that they can to shuffle you to automated systems. They put obstacles in your way when you want to get a real human being on the phone.
That’s not the case at Jefferson Bank & Trust. We’re big on customer relationships: yours! That’s why when you call us during business hours at 314-621-0100, you’ll get a real banker on the phone who can help you do some real banking. We know your time is valuable, so we provide better customer service with knowledgeable and experienced staff. At Jefferson Bank, we practice smarter, more customer-centric banking.
To learn more, see our resources below or contact one of our banks in St. Louis online or by phone.
Banking Resources, Guides, and Articles
This page has some helpful banking resources to help you to make better banking decisions. There are guides, informative articles, tips for how to manage your investments, demonstrations of our online banking features, and more. Browse below to learn more about how we promote better banking or contact us to learn more!
Personal Banking & Investments
- Finding the Best Checking Account: Learn the differences between checking accounts. Not all of them are the same: different accounts suit different banking needs.
- Online Bill Pay for Automating Payments: Find out how you can live a more stress-free life by using our automatic online bill pay service through our online banking interface.
- Best Credit Cards: Which Credit Card is Right for You?: You can get substantial cash back, free airline miles, free electronics, and more with the right credit card. We help you to find the best one for your household.
- A Guide to 401(k) to IRA Rollover: Find out more about how the banking experts at Jefferson Bank & Trust can make it easy for you to transfer the funds from your 401(k) to your IRA.
- Mortgage Loan Information: What to Expect When Buying a Home: Tips for first-time homebuyers on how to make the right banking decision to finance a home.
- Should I Take Out a Home Equity Loan?: Advice on what the right course of action is from our mortgage banking experts.
- Comparing Small Business Credit Cards: You can build your business credit quickly and effectively with a business credit card. Our commercial banking specialists can tell you how.
- Cash Management Solutions for Business: Jefferson Bank’s commercial banking services can cut down on your cash management expenses, improve your security, and reduce your banking fees.
- Short Term Business Loans & Financing Options: If your business needs a short term loan, you may have more options than you think. Our commercial banking specialists can explain your options.
- Using Technology to Improve Business Cash Flow Management
- Small Business Loans: Choosing the Right Option: Loans are like tools in a toolbox; you need to choose the right one for your banking needs. We can help you learn how.
- How to Choose the Best Commercial Banking Option for Your Small Business: Not all St. Louis banks have the same level of focus on commercial banking. Learn why Jefferson Bank & Trust is a better choice for your commercial banking needs.
Contact a Jefferson Bank & Trust Banking Expert to Learn More
Call our offices or one of our banking locations at 314-621-0100 or use our secure web contact form to learn more. Our experienced staff will field your questions and help you to achieve your financial goals.